Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Darling Harry-

I really don't feel ignored because you haven't responded joyously (and/or immediately) to my post about getting married.

Because I know you, and I know that a post on the Internet is something you need to consider, schedule and mull over. And that you have been sick (thanks to me) and very very busy (thanks to tax season, and etc., etc.

I'm sorry it's all such a burden. I understand. Don't do sick well myself.

Just remember that I love you, (and I know you love me) we are and will be fine, even if the Republicans won the Massachusetts senatorial seat. We still get to sleep together every night, in the best bed in the universe.

We'll find the house to spend our life together in. Our children will thrive.

You'll get over this cold and we'll have the --x we've been postponing, and more.

And we will get back to talking about getting- no, being, married.


(Posted by Sally)

No comments:

Post a Comment