Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hello? Hello?

I know my darling Harry has been BUSY lately. I am, after all, the one who sends him to the basement to find an Allen wrench, to Home Depot to find a better whatever, send me an email so I know that you still love me ...but.


But I haven't heard from DH on this site in soooo long. Do you think he's losing interest, internet?Have I been too demanding? Have I set standards of e-communication no normal person could possibly meet? Have I over-stressed my darling, asking him to perform physical feats (carry this to the third floor, take this to the garage, and when you come back, take the recycling out-)

not suitable to the lover of an elderly ... lover...?

I hope not.

Harry and I have settled in to the new house beautifully. It's great, it's large, it's in many ways what we always wanted. The new neighborhood has so far surpassed expectations.

Personally I have taken on several projects that a sixty-something should probably leave alone: refinishing a lovely old clawfoot tub. Doing demolition for making our tiny bathroom into a big, lovely, USABLE one. Doing the framing for ditto.

But I can do these things, if I have Harry at my side.

And by the way, we met with a "wedding officiant" recently - & we ARE getting married, if not in the morning, this summer sometime-

I can't wait to be married to my Darling Harry.

Gee, I hope he reads this. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment