Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hi, Boyo (have I used this title before?)

As I sit amidst the ruins of our (first? only? whatever - ) house.. .

To explain: In hopes of our CLOSING DATE of April ("Whan that Abril with his shoores sweete. .. ")

Oh, never mind. I do remember the bucks farteth, though.

We have been desultorially packing (more to the point NOT CLEANING) for weeks, so it is really, REALLY depressing here. Everywhere I look I see things that will not fit in boxes, or which I am embarrassed to own, or...I could go on but would rather not.

Still, darling Boyo.

I am really ready to move on to our NEW HOME.

Hopefully you will rediscover your computer, and our website (hmm?) after a while...

I love you immoderately.

Is there any other way?


(posted by Sally)

No comments:

Post a Comment