Saturday, November 7, 2009

Marrying Sally

I want to marry Sally but there is personal legal and financial business that she needs to take care of first. That is a practical matter and I admire her tenacity. I know she has been working so hard and I feel a little ashamed that recently I put some stress on her that was unwarranted. I guess sometimes I panic about money. I have children depending on me to some degree and maybe this is a source of stress and maybe just life in general --- situations like fear of a job loss that Sally mentioned in her post of 10/19. If anything Sally has been nothing but wonderful to me. Everything in the post of 10/19 she wrote is beautiful and I'm not reneging on anything she said about my unwavering support of, and devotion to her.

I will be patient and let Sally take care of what she needs to do. I know she wants to help financially. And I want to be married --- as soon as possible after January --- but whenever she feels is the right time, that will be the right time for me. The main thing is we marry and spend the rest of our days together loving and caring for one another.

I wrote an email to my brother recently who was having some of his own troubles, and in the letter I mentioned I was very happy in my relationship with Sally. Maybe I should have told her.

And we will be going to Hawk Mountain next weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment