Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Harry!

The whole first year we were together we celebrated "monthaversaries." The fourth of each month was cause for wining and dining. (Not that Harry and I ever needed any particular reason to wine and dine.)
This December was an actual anniversary, our second, and was duly celebrated. We went to listen to Armenian music and eat Indonesian food. It was wonderful, but I have to say the best part was coming home. Probably this had something to do with our date coming at the end of a long work week. I think it may also have something to do with the fact that evenings at home together are not so plentiful these days. . .our Netflixs gather quite a bit of dust lying around waiting for us to be at home together long enough to watch one.

Probably when I'm working less I'll be more eager to go out again, but right now my idea of a perfect evening is dinner with Harry, watching TV and fending off the animals, who think the sofa is theirs.

(By Sally)

No comments:

Post a Comment