Thursday, December 17, 2009

Last Weekend and The Christmas Tree

Hi Darling -- It was a great weekend by any measure with the mild exception of no NYT Sunday crossword puzzle...

I'm really beginning to catch the holiday spirit, and I'm catching it with You Darling in a big way.

Because it was pouring out all day last Sunday, I put off getting our Xmas tree. I finally managed to pick one up late Wednesday night after piano lesson (around 9pm, late for me) and bring it home. We are trimming the tree today. Plan on going to Manyaunk for Christmas shopping this weekend. Also, hope to see movies this weekend and over the next two weeks. We've both seen all our children within the past week, and of course we will see them all again on Christmas.

Sallie and I are good. There is much joy right now, but we are also thinking of others who may be having a rough holiday season, and trying to help where it is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment