Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Finally Back

Sally's last post was beautiful and true, but I don't see how it can be any other way. I am in this relationship to love her and be there for her, no matter what the circumstances. The romance is great and vital, but this is the most important thing I can ever do with her. Honestly.

I responded joyously to Sally's post about the wedding in my heart, and also in my heart about where we are going with our lives. I did tell her about the post and how wonderful I thought her vision was. This is a rough time (rough time of year for me, and rough time in general, with older kids and their needs, house plans, money, etc.). A new onslaught of dust. Sally and I joke about "when the dust settles" and how it may never settle. I prefer to think that once in a great while the dust settles for a time, but mostly there are periodic, eddying clouds, and every now and then we get a full blown storm.

No more hiatuses (hiati?) from the blog. It is not a burden, this writing we share. And I'd rather make a small post than nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment