Friday, October 16, 2009

Posted by Harry: Sally, Kisses Sweeter than.... Everything

Sally, darling, I know we are like ships passing in the night these days, what with work and work, and chores, BUT even those few kisses in the morning are a miracle to me. There is something in the touch of your lips on mine that surpasses most of the sexual experiences of my life, and that's not to denigrate those experiences by any means, it's just that your/our kissing is utterly amazing. And this is only our kissing, mind you. What follows (when we have a chance and the energy for it to follow) is sublime, a plateau or peak of beautiful passion and eroticism that's beyond anything I had ever hoped or wished for.

Sally, You are the best kisser in this end of the galaxy --- maybe even the entire galaxy, honestly. I can't adequately express what kissing is like with you, and I think I'm doing a halfway decent job by way of metaphor and allusion.

I'd like to know more about why you feel this is not what you'd imagined. If somehow different, then I hope what we have right now is as good or better than you'd imagined. One thing I know for sure: it is deeply loving in every possible way.

I Love You So Much Dear One.... My Baby......

No comments:

Post a Comment