Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Dust Seems a Must - Posted by Harry

I agree with Sallie. I just wish we could have extended moments when everything was worry free, or where there wasn't a problem to deal with. I know that's naive of me, but at present are not experiencing the kind of major dust storm as we did in Spring-Summer of 2008 with the house moves and changes with kids, and with my mother dying. I felt that time had the potential to be a real challenge in our relationship, because after all, during that period we'd only been together several months. And yet somehow I never doubted the strength of our love. Maybe I'm a perennial optimist (was never called that!) but still hoping for easier times, especially on the career front. Sallie started a new full-time job and has some interesting part-time jobs. She is working so hard. I pray we end up OK, and yet I know that we will as long as we can see the forest for the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment