Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wednesday Dinner - Posted by Harry

I needed to get out of the house last night. Sallie and I had dinner at our favorite (or one of our favorite) Thai restaurants. The restaurant has a "neighborhood" feel and we love dining there, the dinners are almost always good, and it's a BYOB. But the main reason this local restaurant is near and dear to mine and Sallie's heart is because it's the scene of our first date, or Date 1. I remember how it felt dining there on Date 1, almost two years ago, how I felt such ease and happiness with Sallie, and all the possibilities. I still feel that way. The Thai restaurant --- our small table, our talk, the bottle of wine --- reinforces the magic of who we are together. In fact magic, or brilliant, or wonderful is how I would characterize my life with Sallie.

No comments:

Post a Comment